Trade Pathways / Recognition of prior learning
Got experience working in the trades?
Industries | Carpentry | Concreting | Civil Construction | Demolition | Water Operations
The Trade Pathways program is a valuable avenue to help you meet your learning objectives and is subsidised by the NSW government.
Why not jump on board this amazing opportunity to have your experience and prior learning recognised toward a full qualification.
If you’ve got skills in building and construction, civil construction, water operations, to name a few, why not join the Trade Pathways for Experienced Workers Program and fast track yourself to an in demand qualification today.
Fast Track Your Learning | Existing Work Experience Formally Recognised | Fully Subsidised Funding | Gain Trade Level Qualifications in Your Field | Guided and Supported RPL Process
The Trade Pathways Program
Trade Pathways allows you to use your existing industry skills and previous work experience to fast track you toward an in-demand qualification. Fusion Training Solutions will assess each student and provide gap training for any skills not held.
What is Recognition of Prior Learning? (RPL)
RPL is a process that assesses your competency—acquired through formal and informal learning—to determine if you meet the requirements of competency for a unit of study.
You can use a variety of documentation to apply for RPL. This includes, but is not limited to:
• records of completed training
• assessment items
• assessment records
• workplace documentation (if
• declarations from your employer,
• a copy of your student records
Eligibility / Criteria
- Applicants must be 21 and older
- Have a minimum of 2 years work experience in the trade they will be undertaking training in
- Be currently working or have worked in the industry associated with the qualification being undertaken within the last five years
- Not be an apprentice
- Live or work in NSW
- Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
Fusion Training Solutions acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, to the Elders past, present, and emerging.